The Faculty of Law
- Department of Law (2017 enrollment limit: 450 students)Established in 1967
Study Law from Lecturers Actively Involved in Society Today.
Gain a Local Perspective through Kobe-centered Lectures.
A Curriculum Suited to Today's Information-intensive, Global Society.
Department of Law
Legal Professional Course
Corporate Law Course
A network and facilities to experience and master the "living law"
Hyogo-ken Bar Association lectures
Hyogo Shiho-Shoshi Lawyer's Association lectures
Gyoseishoshi Lawyer's Association of Hyogo lectures
Conducted by attorneys, judicial and administrative scriveners, these lectures address a range of experience-based issues, actual cases and procedures, which our expert lecturers cover in detail.
International relations lectures
Consulate staff and diplomats are invited to give lectures which are a chance for students to gain access to "living information." In the increasingly globalized present day these prove invaluable experiences.
In a classroom that simulates a courtroom, students' practical competency is developed through exercises in court procedures.
It is also possible to record courtroom action and to review class content.
Detailed information isavailable in the Faculty of Law newsletter.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools