The Faculty of Global Communication
- Faculty of Global Communication: English Course (2023 enrollment limit: 120 students), Chinese Course (2023 enrollment limit: 30 students), Japanese Course (for foreign students from overseas, 2023 enrollment limit: 30 students): Established in 2015
Curriculum to Improve Language and Communication Ability
Study Abroad for All Students (English Course, Chinese Course) Internships (Japanese Course)
On-campus Cultural Exchange Opportunities
Department of Global CommunicationNurturing human resources who can be active globally.
Japanese Course *For foreign students from overseas
Communication skills that can only be acquired overseas
All students study abroad to acquire practical language ability and communication skills (English Course, Chinese Course)
Building off the implementation of high-quality foreign language education and on-campus cultural exchange programs, the next step is for students to immerse themselves in a new cultural environment. During their semester abroad, students experience daily contact with the foreign language that they have been studying, allowing them to put their communication ability into practice and gain feedback necessary to refine their skills.
Additionally, the study abroad program functions to provide the necessary opportunities to communicate with people who have different sets of values and cultural beliefs. The exposure to a different culture often creates moments of personal and professional growth, allowing students’ worldviews to expand with the new places, people, and opportunities they come across.
Example destinations for overseas study
U.K.: University of York, University of Cambridge,
Canada: University of Calgary, York University
Australia: Victoria University
New Zealand: University of Auckland, University of Waikato
China: Beijing Language and Culture University, Wuhan University, Jinan University
*As of AY2022. Study abroad programs are subject to change.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Psychology
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- The Graduate Schools