The Faculty of Global Communication
- Faculty of Global Communication Established in 2015. English Course (2017 enrollment limit: 120 students), Chinese Course (2017 enrollment limit: 30 students), Japanese Course (for foreign students from overseas, 2017 enrollment limit: 30 students)
The Faculty has the three courses of English, Chinese and Japanese and students can learn language ability in a small-group environment.
The Faculty will nur ture human resources who can be active on the global stage, with the ability to speak a foreign language fluently, and also the high level of communication skills, practical skills and ability to convey their own opinion that are essential to be able to appeal to people and make changes in society and business.
A curriculum to thoroughly improve language ability.
Exchanges with different cultures on a daily basis without leaving campus.
We foster the generic skills necessary as the basic abilities of full-fledged members of society.
Department of Global Communication
*For foreign students from overseas
There are some communication skills that can only be acquired overseas.
Every students will study abroad to aquire practical language ability and communication skills
In addition to the implementation of high quality foreign language education, the objective is also education that cultivates the practical skills necessary to communicate with people who have different sets of values and, through those interactions, to go on to turn ideas into reality independently. Thorough language learning is implemented during the first two years leading up to the overseas study and there is a high frequency of contact with the foreign language so that each and every student firmly acquires sufficient abilities for the overseas study. By having this period for sufficient preparation beforehand, it becomes possible for students to select classes such as those focusing on high level presentations at the location of their overseas study, and this nurtures more practical language ability.
Example destinations for overseas study
•University of Cambridge •University of Exeter
•Beijing Language and Culture University •Jinan University
•Hope College And others
*As of October 2016. Study abroad programs are subject to change.
Detailed information is available in the Faculty of Global Communication newsletter.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools