The Faculty of Business Administration
- Department of Business Administration (2019 enrollment limit: 340 students) Established in 2004
Learning about the Activity and Role of Companies in Society and the Economy.
Learning about Information and Communication Technology for Supporting Corporate Management.
Learning Specialized Languages to Respond to a Globalized Society.
Department of Business Administration
Business Administration and Commerce Course
Business Administration Information Science Course
Getting up close and personal with business while still in school
“Freshman Welcoming Lecture Meeting”
A lecture on the theme of “making fair trade into a business” was given by Mr. Taihei Mizuno, the representative director of the limited company Sisam, which operates fair trade stores in Kyoto and elsewhere.
Career training that maps out one's future
First-year students take "Introduction to Career Training" in order to think about what it means to join the working world. Second-year students take a special course for the purpose of career design and third-year students have the opportunity to take company internships. We also offer special business administration lectures to third- and fourth-year students.
Faculty of Business Administration newsletter, Business C3
An introduction is given to an example of active learning where students planned and sold “SETOUCHI TAIMEN (sea bream noodles) ‘YABUYA and KOBE GAKUIN’ style” in collaboration with the ramen shop “YABUYA” which is managed by September 1 Co., Ltd.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Psychology
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools