The Faculty of Business Administration
- Department of Business Administration (2017 enrollment limit: 340 students) Established in 2004
Learning about the Activity and Role of Companies in Society and the Economy.
Learning about Information and Communication Technology for Supporting Corporate Management.
Learning Specialized Languages to Respond to a Globalized Society.
Department of Business Administration
Business Administration and Commerce Course
Business Administration Information Science Course
Getting up close and personal with business while still in school
"Freshman Welcoming Lecture Meeting"
Mr. Eisei Sou, President of ROUSHOUKI, a restaurant famous for its long line of people waiting in Nankin-machi, gave a lecture titled "Past, present and future of Nankin-machi – the building of a dynamic and static town."
Career training that maps out one's future
First-year students take "Introduction to Career Training" in order to think about what it means to join the working world. Second-year students take a special course for the purpose of career design and third-year students have the opportunity to take company internships. We also offer special business administration lectures to third- and fourth-year students.
Faculty of Business Administration newsletter, Business C3
The newsletter features the Freshman Welcoming Lecture Meeting on the subtheme "Analyzing the Current Business Situation." He introduced secrets of how to develop an already crowded town using Kobe Nankin-machi, a representative China town compared with Yokohama, as an example.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools