The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- Department of Humanities (2017 enrollment limit: 300 students) Established in 2006
- Department of Human Psychology (2017 enrollment limit:150 students) Established in 2004
Deep Expertise, Extensive General Learning, and Career Education.
Variety of Teaching Certifications Available (Department of Humanities).
A Full Array of Specialized Facilities and Equipment (Department of Human Psychology).
Department of Humanities
Areas: Human knowledge courses ; human exploration courses;language and literature courses; environment, anthropology, local community, and history courses
Department of Human Psychology
Areas: Developmental Psychology, Clinical Psychology,Therapeutic Psychology, Social Psychology
Diverse activities that bring society together with the Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
Offering a variety of field work classes for learning outside the university premises
There is much more to learning than listening in a classroom. The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences actively provides classes where students do field studies or hear from local people. For example, students participated in an autumn festival at Akashi Inazume Shrine, where teachers and students of the Faculty of Humanities and Sciences continue their research.
Clinical Psychology Counseling Center which local people rely on
The center was opened to offer counseling about parenting and interpersonal relationships. It is run primarily by full-time counselors and Kobe Gakuin University faculty with clinical psychologist qualifications. As the school has been designated as a level one designated school for Clinical Psychologists, the center is also used as a venue for educating and training graduate students.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools