The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- Department of Humanities (2018 enrollment limit: 300 students) Established in 2006
- Department of Human Psychology (The Faculty stopped seeking new applicants in AY2018.) Established in 2004
Deep Expertise, Extensive General Learning, and Career Education.
Variety of Teaching Certifications Available.
Pioneering a new future by mastering humanities and science knowledge.
Department of Humanities
Areas: Human knowledge courses ; humanexplor ation courses; la ngua g e and litera ture courses; environment, anthropology, local community, and history courses
Department of Human Psychology
Areas: Developmental Psychology, Clinical Psychology, Therapeutic Psychology, Social Psychology
Diverse activities that bring society together with the Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
Offering a variety of field work classes for learning outside the university premises
There is much more to learning than listening in a classroom. The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences actively provides classes where students do field studies or hear from local people. For example, students participated in an autumn festival at Akashi Inazume Shrine, where teachers and students of the Faculty of Humanities and Sciences continue their research.
Forging connections between the University and the surrounding community Center for Area Research and Development
Kobe Gakuin University’s Regional Research Center has worked to build relationships between the University and its region that are characterized by trust and cooperation in the University’s philosophy of coexisting with the surrounding community. By working with local residents to unearth the region’s various underlying strengths and learning together, the Center is helping to revitalize local society.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Psychology
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools