The Faculty of Economics
- Department of Economics (2018 enrollment limit: 340 students) Established in 1967
Developing Personal Initiative and Capacity Toward Responding to Problems.
Towards problem-solving type learning
Setting Sights on the Future by Developing the Ability to Seek Out a Career Path.
Department of Economics
Corporate Economics Course
Household Economics course
Public Economics Course
Classes that meet the needs of students in terms of starting careers, acquiring certification, and networking with the community
Career training support
A host of career training support activities are provided from the first year in order to assist students in initiating a future career path. Inviting instructors from finance think tanks and companies, we organize corporate analyses and workshops about how to handle interviews and employment examinations.
Support in taking exams and getting certification
Assistance is provided in preparing for civil service examinations and obtaining licenses (e.g., bookkeeping, financial planning) through regular classes and extracurricular courses.
Collaboration with the community and business
We are involved in invigorating the community. Students cooperate with agricultural and fishing businesses as well as other companies in Kobe to develop new products, in the Kobe Nisangaroku Project and won second place in this contest.
Detailed information is available in the Faculty of Economics newsletter.
- Faculties and Graduate School
- The Faculty of Law
- The Faculty of Economics
- The Faculty of Business Administration
- The Faculty of Humanities and Sciences
- The Faculty of Psychology
- The Faculty of Contemporary Social Studies
- The Faculty of Global Communication
- The Faculty of Rehabilitation
- The Faculty of Nutrition
- The Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Institute for Promotion of Higher Education
- The Graduate Schools